AuthorMessage
Loneydin
Guild Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:12 pm

Character Name: Loneydin

Where are you from: Belgium

If not from an English Speaking country, how good is your English Language? Good, actually very good

Race: Blood elf

Class: Paladin

Level : Seventy

Talent spec: Protection 0 / 51 / 10

(Basic Stats ie. Spell Dmg, Attack power, HP or + Healing) 14K armor / 10K hp / 407 defense rating

Reason for this, i got hacked a time ago. Blizzard still hasn't let me know a thing. but i think experience > gear. With help i can become a very good pally tank for u guys and a friend.

Profile Link (Armory/ctprofiles etc): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bladefist&n=Loneydin

Proffessions:

Alts: Loneytune 70 rogue / Anbulone 62 druid / Anbulone 55 Warlock

10 man instance experience/attunement: Cleared Karazhan / Cleared ZA

PvE experience (Heroics, Instances, 25 man raids): Cleared SSC / Cleared TK / Cleared Gruul's lair / Cleared Magtheridon's lair / 3 - 5 MH

Reason for joining: Most of my friends are in the guild, and im looking for a nice guild with honest people and we can all down bosses.

Previous Guilds: Can't recall em sorry, its been a long time since ive been in a serious guild

Reason for leaving your existing guild (if applies) and who is your current GM: //

When can you raid?...Please give days and times. I have no problem with whatever raid times u have.

Expectations:

Are you able to stay dedicated and making an active effort to raid even after you spend 3 raids in a row just wiping over and over on a new boss?: Yes, i have absolutely no problem with that

When raiding, we use Ventrilo, downloadable from www.ventrilo.com. Would you be able to have such software installed and working with head set? I have ventrillo, teamspeak, skype so communication aint a problem

Where did you hear about The Conspiracy and how to apply? I heard about conspiracy from Kanonkule, he talked about u with much excitement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kanonkule
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:24 pm

We were in the same guilds pre tbc, sanctum and deceived. He got the experience and imo hes skilled and a really nice guy Smile Atm his gear as he says aint the best, because blizz didnt gief it back, but i agree with him that skills>gear...

that's my recommendation, nothing more i can do Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:55 pm

i heard extinction was selling boosts. go and buy some.
Back to top Go down
Icetox
Guild Member

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:38 am

gear is low, but should be no problem to get upgrades.

whats speking for u is experiencs, we need more of it so u got my vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cake
Guild Officer

Male
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:16 pm

Loney ^^, how nice of you to apply. Again im happy. I know you still from DBT and the late night talks over there. Nice, hard working, experienced guy.
Loneydin gets my vote.

Guild Officer and Forum Admin

Male
Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:51 am

I would like to know your expectations before I can decide if you are in or not.
So could you please answer that question.

Neomys. All that is holy.

Nonpoint. A Knight of Doom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.alphen.nu/Barry^^
Loneydin
Guild Member

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:40 pm

My expectations, well im gonna be honest with u, my primary expectation is to get geared up again, my second one is to help u guys do whatever u want with. Why cause by the time i'm geared up i will be a true member and friend to most of the guild people. Knowing u've put time and effort in getting me back up to date, i wouldnt appreciate it myself helping someone and then getting nothing in return if u know what i mean.
Also i know Kanonkule, Retboi, and some other people from the guild (wich name i cant recall atm) and they can stand garantee for me that im a jolyfull guy that is loyal and helps people when needed, ain't that what a guild is about?

I hope this answer satisfies and its a total honest answer.

Thanks for ur time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasuteru
Guild Member

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:04 pm

Loneydin wrote:
My expectations, well im gonna be honest with u, my primary expectation is to get geared up again, my second one is to help u guys do whatever u want with. Why cause by the time i'm geared up i will be a true member and friend to most of the guild people. Knowing u've put time and effort in getting me back up to date, i wouldnt appreciate it myself helping someone and then getting nothing in return if u know what i mean.
Also i know Kanonkule, Retboi, and some other people from the guild (wich name i cant recall atm) and they can stand garantee for me that im a jolyfull guy that is loyal and helps people when needed, ain't that what a guild is about?

I hope this answer satisfies and its a total honest answer.

Thanks for ur time
Well, I'm not a officer or anything, but I still got an opinion. You can work on the gear yourself. Pvp is a good option, not always fun, but an option. Also just 5 mans, ofc the gould can help you, I'll help you. But I think you're not well enough geared for Kara. But you get my vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neomys
Guild Officer and Forum Admin

Male
Number of posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:06 pm

Well that was kind of the thing that I wanted to hear.
Congratulations, you are accepted to the Conspiracy.
For your invite, whisper any officer/deputy or myself (Neomys/Nonpoint) in game for an invite.
And again, thank you for yer application.

Neomys. All that is holy.

Nonpoint. A Knight of Doom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.alphen.nu/Barry^^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED   

Back to top Go down

Paladin - Loneydin -ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1